Original Baby Carrier - Earth Brown
Made from 100% recycled fibers and natural tree pulp for sustainable comfort
Natural. Sustainable. Comfortable.
Ergobaby Earth is a sustainable Carrier made of 100% recycled fibers and features tencel lining, which is made of wood pulp from sustainable tree farms. Tencel is not only sustainable, but super soft, making the lining on our Earth Carrier the softest yet. As with all of Ergobaby's Original Collection Carriers, the Earth holds your baby in an ergonomic, natural sitting position while keeping baby's weight evenly distributed between your hips and shoulders. It also has adjustable, cushy padded shoulder straps that are a full inch thick for ultimate comfort – no matter how long you wear it. Eco-friendly and ergonomic, this Carrier is the easy choice for eco-conscious parents.
- Classic Fit
- 5% Tencel Lyocell + 45% recycled polyester
- Adjustable hood
- Large zippered storage pocket
- 1 inch (2.5 cm) high density foam padded shoulder straps
- 1/4 inch (0.6 cm) high density EVA foam padded waistbelt
- Comfortable parents: baby's weight is evenly distributed between the hips and shoulders
- Ergonomic for baby: baby is cradled in a natural sitting position
- 3 carry positions: Front, back, and hip carry positions
- The only carrier you'll ever need: Fits from newborn (with Infant Insert) to toddler (7*-45 lb/3.2* – 20 kg)
- Machine washable