Their World in All Directions
Why the Four Position 360 Baby Carrier?
FOUR ERGONOMIC POSITIONS
For the first time, Ergobaby gives parents the option of four comfortable and ergonomic ways to wear baby: Front-Inward, Front-Outward, Hip and Back carry positions.
MAXIMUM COMFORT FOR PARENT
Our new, supportive wide waistband and padded shoulder straps provide comfort and evenly distribute baby's weight.
COMFORT & PROPER ERGONOMICS FOR BABY
With our unique, structured bucket seat, baby will always be in an ergonomic frog-leg, seated position with her spine in an optimal "C" position.
BABY WEIGHT RANGE
7*-33 lbs. / 3.2* – 15 kg; *Infants 7-12 lbs. (3.2-5.5 kg) with the use of the Infant Insert (sold separately).
Learn more about ages and positions.
- STRUCTURED BUCKET SEAT - Keeps baby ergonomically seated in all 4 positions, with knees even to or above hips, with baby's spine in curved "C" position. Button adjustments let parents adapt the seat width to the baby's size & position.
- EXTRA WIDE VELCRO WAISTBAND - Exceptionally comfortable waistband can be worn high or low on the waist depending on preference and provides extra support for the low back.
- EXTENDABLE BACK PANEL - Can be rolled down for front-outward, or upwards for the inward facing positions to provide extra head, neck and back support for baby.
- PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS - Helps evenly distribute baby's weight in combination with the wide waistband to maximize parent comfort.
- SLEEPING HOOD - Provides support for baby's head while sleeping, protection from sun and added privacy while nursing. A parent favorite features.
Made of 100% cotton and machine washable.