Designer Baby Carrier - Christy Turlington Burns - Umba Solid
Sold Out May 30, 2014.
This is an archived product and is no longer sold.
Sophisticated. Unique. Stylish.
Style meets goodness with this uniquely designed Umba print carrier by Ergobaby Guest Designer Christy Turlington Burns.
Created to benefit Every Mother Counts, Christy’s non-profit dedicated to maternal health worldwide, this bold pattern originates from a small businesswoman and mother in Togo using wooden blocks to create the perfectly “imperfect” blue and brown print. With orange accents and leather waist band, you can be sure of two things; you’ll get a lot of compliments on your baby carrier, and you’ll be supporting mothers and children around the world with your purchase. As with all Ergobaby Carriers, it holds your baby in an ergonomic, natural sitting position. The padded waistbelt ensures baby’s weight is evenly distributed between your hips and shoulders while the adjustable, cushy padded shoulder straps provide you with ultimate comfort.
10% of net sales go to Every Mother Counts
- Shoulder Strap Padding: 1” High Density PU Foam
- Body Material: 100% Cotton Canvas
- Lining Material: 100% Organic Cotton Poplin
- Carrier Weight: 1.5lb/.68kg
- Body Color: Brown
- Lining/Hood Color: African “Umba” Print-Shades of Brown
- Embroidered “My Mom Counts” on the Underside of Hood
- Comfortable for Parents: Baby’s weight is evenly distributed between the hips and shoulders
- Ergonomic for Baby: Baby is cradled in a natural sitting position
- 3 Carry Positions: Front, Back and Hip
- Baby Weight Range: 7*-45 lb/3.2* – 20 kg (*Newborn with Infant Insert)
- Stitching: Reinforced at all fabric intersections for extra durability
- Shoulder Strap Length Range: 24”-44” (61cm-112cm)
- Waistbelt Circumference Range: 26”-55” (66cm-140cm)
- Large Zippered Storage Pocket
- Machine washable
- Designed in the USA